5.30.2012

round 2

On this day in the history of the universe in the wee hours of a rainy summer morning, I slid and screamed my way into this big wide world. I was delivered by my dad and nursed by my mom and brought home to a house full of love and noise and twelve eager hands ready to hold and cuddle and bounce and rock. 

Birthdays always make me think of my family. Three sisters, three brothers and two more added after me. Grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, in-laws, nieces and nephews, my husband, my child, and countless friends who are so dear to me they might as well be family. I am so thankful to be sharing my life with these people. And so thrilled to be adding another one to the bunch.


8 comments:

The Fredericks said...

Ah!!!!! Yay I'm so excited - and what a calming announcement. ;) soooo excitEd for your little family!!!

Kate & Omar Spilsbury said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet your bundle of joy!

Bethany said...

So wonderful! What joyous news :)

MostWhatMatters said...

I love this!! So adorable and what a talent your hubby does posses!

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

Such a fun way of sharing wondeful news! Congrats on round 2!!

Ward said...

Congrats on the growing family. Love you guys.

Laura Wakefield said...

Awesome video. Congrats again! And I love your post on Walden - I so identify.

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

ummm guys!!! Congrats!!! SOO excited for you and awesomest movie announcement ever! I loved the yoga breath sounds. fo reals. LOVE U GUYS! Yay!!